Princeton Education Academy offers a unique, comprehensive, multicultural, dual-language immersion model in English and Chinese for children ages 2-5. Children will have the opportunity to learn a new language, while also strengthening literacy skills in their native language. Unlike traditional child care and preschool models which may offer language classes for a small portion of the day, or only once or twice a week, our students actively participate in language learning throughout the day and across all competency areas.
We believe that it is a privilege to make a difference in the lives of children, and we understand that children must receive a strong academic foundation to prepare them for the future. In addition to strong academics, we also place a strong emphasis on the development of your child’s social-emotional skills. Our goal is to make each and every child feel welcomed, loved, and cared for in a safe and nurturing environment, that fosters exploration and personal growth.
We recognize parents as experts, and consider the student’s family as partners in the educational process. Through parent, teacher, community, and global partnerships we provide a well-rounded, holistic approach to early childhood education that will set your child on the path for a life-long love of exploration and learning.
Dual-Education provides an academically rigorous educational model which embraces human communication, understanding, empathy and appreciation and celebration of diversity. Princeton Education Academy aims to develop caring, inquisitive, and responsible children, setting an early foundation for global citizenship.
- We offer a Dual Language Immersion model of education to both local and international learners.
- We place a strong emphasis on high quality education, and hire the best teachers and staff with years of education, training and experience.
- Our approach to teaching and learning promotes critical thinking and intercultural understanding and respect.
- The School is committed to establishing collaborative and caring learning communities and partnerships amongst children, teachers, parents and stakeholders.
- We strive to continually reflect on and assess our practices and progress based on the most current research in Education and Child Development.